Product: Face shield
Model: FS I
Face Shield (FS I) can be used for the general public, including health care personnel (HCP) as personal protective equipment (PPE) in healthcare settings in accordance with CDC recommendations to cover the front and sides of the face and provide barrier protection.
- Visor dimension (mm): W220 x H320
- Visor thickness: 0.18 – 0.23 – 0.3 mm
Functions: Waterproof, anti-UV, anti-insect, anti-dust
- Excellent optics and increased visibility.
- Lightweight and balanced, ergonomic design for extended use.
- Meets EN 166 standard.
- Made and assembled in ISO 13485 Certified facility.
- Face shield offers secondary protection and must be worn with additional protection as needed in a certain environment.
- Made from materials that do not include any drugs or biologics.
How to use:
– Assembly the visor on the headband according to the marked positions
– Put the face shield over the face and eyes, pull the headband to the back of the head, and fix it in the most suitable position.
– Precautions: Please remove the protective film before using it, and do not wipe it with alcohol.
* Note for the US market:
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by the FDA under a EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment.
- This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Face Shield III has been approved and certified by CE.